During JBIMS days…my stay in hostel..again I came across few of the finest brains in the class…had a great time with them particularly in hostel…and still in touch and develop a good bonding with some of them like Samir, Anirudha…all 3 of us joined same company from the campus..and perhaps that could be the reason we are now very close friends of each other….Samir is in canada now and ani is in hyderabad…he keeps on taking small tours to Berlin these days…I was posted for almost a year in manglore…the city I HATE most and the time I spent there even today…finally managed to come to Pune (in the same org.)…Pune my dream city…city wherein I was always dreamed off having good job…well settled…it took almost 4 years after my engg. to realize my dream of engg. days. now I can say I am well settled here in Pune….in my own house…
My parents and some closed relatives adored me too much when I booked this flat and got the possession and did the house warming party…there point was no one till now from the family tree ever dared of closing in on such a big deal…but I tried my level best to explain them…its nothing like that…and I haven’t invented any rocket science…there is still a long way to go…although I seemed to be financially solid if you look from my hometown’s perspective…I am just an average middle class if you look from city like Pune’s perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment